For as long as I can remember, we have had cream puffs for Christmas. It's one of the Christmas traditions that has stuck with me my whole life. When I was on my mission I called and got the recipe from my dad so I could continue the tradition. It's super simple, but super delicious. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Write a review
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- Melt the butter with the water in a small pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add the flour and stir until well mixed.
- Using a wooden spoon, add the eggs, one at a time, until well incorporated.
- Using two teaspoons, spoon rounded drops of dough onto a prepared cookie sheet, dipping the spoons into a glass of ice water between drops.
- Cook at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 350° and cook for 30 additional minutes. Do not over cook.
- Once the puffs are cooled, stuff with vanilla pudding and frost with chocolate.
Shawn's Food Blog http://recipes.shawnlelle.com/