Devil's Food Cupcakes
Write a review
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 1 Package German Chocolate Frosting
- Mix all of the dry ingredients, except for the coconut flakes, together in mixing bowl.
- Warm up the coconut oil and coconut milk so they are liquid and add them to the dry ingredients.
- Add the remainder of the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the coconut flakes.
- Fill prepared muffin tin with the batter.
- Bake at 350° F for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Frost with your favorite topping. Mine happens to be the German chocolate cake frosting.
- You can also use chocolate chips instead of coconut flakes.
Shawn's Food Blog http://recipes.shawnlelle.com/