I got this recipe from a friend of mine on FaceBook. It's fairly tasty. You can use home made biscuits if you want to avoid using the canned stuff.
Write a review
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 lb Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 Package (8oz) Cream Cheese
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- I Can Pillsbury Pop and Serve Biscuits
- In skillet, brown meat and onion. Then add and stir in soup, cheese, and ketchup. Spread in deep dish pie plate or smallish Pyrex and top with one large can of Pillsbury pop and serve biscuits (or get fancy and make your own) we think buttermilk tastes the best in this situation. Cook in 350 oven until lightly brown allowing the bottom of the biscuits stay gooey. Super yummy!
Shawn's Food Blog http://recipes.shawnlelle.com/