Write a review
- 1 lb Chicken, cut to thin strips
- 1 pkg Stir-fry Vegetables
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 Onion, julienned
- Saute onion and chicken in large wok
- Add teriyaki sauce, water, and sugar
- Season to taste (you can use ginger, garlic, or any other spices)
- Add Stir-fry veggies. Allow to simmer until fully cooked.
- Add just enough water to the cornstarch to make it liquid. Add mixture to the sauce and let thicken. The longer you have it on the heat the thicker it will get.
- Serve over rice.
Shawn's Food Blog http://recipes.shawnlelle.com/